Long-distance learning via Skype allows you to work at your own pace and plan your training sessions with me, depending on your financial and time availability per month.
This formula also allows for regular progress as well as giving you time to practice on your own between training sessions, until the obtainment of your diploma and validation of the training at the end of the courses. The validation and certification of the course can also be done via Skype.
Save time and save money otherwise spent on transportation
For instance, if you are employed or if you have a family life that requires a lot of time, you may take long-distance training courses in order to prepare for another line of work or for the purpose of a re-conversion project. Additionally, it is possible for you to pursue a university degree while taking a long-distance training course.
Long-distance training via Skype: How does it work?
For anyone who doesn’t know what Skype is (just as I wasn’t just a few years back), know that Skype is a free software that can easily be downloaded over the internet. It’s user interface is fairly easy to use as all you will be asked to do is to enter a username and password, after which you will be able to search for the person of your choice by entering their username or name, the city in which they live and be able to call and see each other for free, no matter where you live: it is as if we were talking face to face. The only requirements for this to work are to either have a relatively up-to-date computer that already has a camera, or to purchase a webcam for as little as 15 euros.
Those of you who aren’t so keen on computers but would still like to purse one of my long-distance learning courses can call me for help with remote installation.
Which courses are available via long-distance learning?
All of my courses are available as long-distance learning.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of Skype training that I have already given:
- Psycho-Therapist Training in Brief Therapy
- Cognitive and Behavioral Therapist Training
- NLP training: NLP technician, practitioner and master practitioner
- Coaching Training
- Ericksonian and traditional hypnosis training
- Hypnotherapist training: technician, practitioner and master practitioner
- Psycho-Therapist Training and Life Coach (Personal Development)
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Training Personality Profiles
- Marriage Therapist Training
- Family Therapist Training
- IMO training and introduction to Ericksonian and traditional hypnosis
For any problems or questions, you are welcome to call me.[contact-form-7 404 "Non trouvé"]